Why should you attend?Pandemic Planning Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to plan, prepare for, and respond to a pandemic situation. During this training course, you will be able to understand the key concepts and tools used in Pandemic Planning. After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Pandemic Planning Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental concepts, processes and framework.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Pandemic Planning
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the Pandemic Planning process
- Individuals interested in Pandemic Planning
- Understand the main elements and the need for Pandemic Planning
- Acknowledge the role of the employer, employees and interested parties in/during pandemic planning, preparedness and response
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used to act during a pandemic situation
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
FOR NOW THIS TRAINING IS OFFERED FREETo get free access to this training course, please click here and check the steps on the “How to get access to a free online course on PECB Store” section. OR Follow the instructions given below
To receive this training, you must follow the steps below:
- Open or create an account on the PECB Store by clicking here. Note: If you already have a PECB user account, you do not need to register a new account on the PECB Store, you can use the same credentials to log in.
- On the PECB Store homepage search the name of the product that is offered for free, for example, “Pandemic Preparedness and Response Introduction”.
- Click on the product and click the “Add to Cart” button on the product.
- Go to your cart.
- Click the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Choose the “PayPal” payment method. Note: You will not have to give out any of your PayPal information for this case.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions, Privacy and Refund Policy.
- Click the “Proceed with Payment” button.
- The product you have purchased has now been assigned to you on the KATE application.