Why should you attend?
ISO 13053 Foundation training enables you to learn the best practices for managing process improvement. During this training course, you will be able to understand the main process improvement strategies.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 13053 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, processes and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in process improvement
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Six Sigma
- Individuals committed to process improvement
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used to improve processes
- Understand the basic concepts and processes of Six Sigma
- Learn how to improve customer satisfaction
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples