Why should you attend?
ISO 14001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Environmental Management System (EMS) as specified in ISO 14001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an EMS, including EMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 14001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Environmental Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Environmental Management
- Understand the elements and operations of an Environmental Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 14001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an EMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam