Why should you attend?
ISO 9001 Foundation training allows you to learn the essential components to implement and manage a top quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001. During this coaching course, you’ll be able to understand the various modules of a QMS, including QMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you simply have understood the fundamental methodologies, necessities, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Quality Management
- Individuals involved in Quality Management
- Understand the elements and operations of a Quality Management System and its principal processes
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a QMS
- Learning objectives
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam