Why should you attend?
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training allows you to develop the required expertise to perform a high quality Management System (QMs) audit by applying well known audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this coaching course, you’ll acquire the knowledge and skills to set up and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1.
Based on practical exercises, you’ll be able to master the audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit programme, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the required expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the examination and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate,you’ll demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Quality Management System (QMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Quality Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with QMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Quality Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Quality Management
- Understand the auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of a QMS audit
- Understand the operations of a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and case study discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in QMS audits
A fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.