Why should you attend?
ISO 9001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support a corporation in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001. Throughout this coaching course, you’ll also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Quality Management Systems and consequently improve an organization’s client satisfaction and overall performance and effectiveness.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Quality Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you’ll be able to demonstrate that you simply have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 9001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with QMS requirements
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Quality Management System
- QMS team members
- Managers or consultants involved in Quality Management
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a QMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 9001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Quality Management System best practices
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a QMS
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a QMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.